- Self-Pay: patient gets 5% discount if paid in full at time of procedure for treatment exceeding $500.00. This can also be applied if a patient’s insurance does not cover a particular procedure.
- Membership Plans begin at $360
- Must be paid in full at the time of enrollment. Patient may also apply and use CareCredit. However initial membership fee must be paid at enrollment. Members using CareCredit will not receive additional discounts for future treatment.
- 6 months with no interest. Requires credit check.
- 30/20/10 In Office Financing (does not require credit check)
- 30% Procedure cost paid up front
- 2% Interest charged monthly on remaining balance
- 10 Monthly Payments
- Can be used with insurances for the patient’s portion.
- Cannot be combined with any other discounts
- * patient must fill out an “in office financing” form for our records to be eligible to participate.
- Military (retired/active), Law Enforcement, & First Responders: Receive 5% discount with valid ID
- Cannot be combined with any other discounts.
- Fixed & Removable & Other Major (If not using in-office financing)
- Self Pay Patient: 50% at impression appointment and 50% at delivery before patient comes back.
- Insurance patient: Must pay entire portion at impression appointment; unless insurance does not cover, then they are treated the same as self pay patient.
- The different payment method is due to different amounts being paid by patient. If an insurance pays a low fee, and we only charge half of the patient portion at beginning, it may not be enough to cover lab costs and time.
- Patient and/or parent/guardian present at the time of treatment is responsible for entire payment (minus 5% for self pay or minus what is expected from insurance) at end of appointment.
Contact Long Dental
Please call (910) 762-0355 or complete the form below and we’ll contact you.
|This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.|