When a patient is missing one or multiple teeth, one option for replacement is a dental bridge (or bridge work). A dental bridges can replace one or multiple teeth and can be made of many different materials dependent on location, esthetic needs and functional needs.
Properly designed dental Bridges work can:
- Restore your smile
- Restore your ability to properly chew and speak
- Maintain the shape of your face
- Distribute the forces in your bite properly by replacing missing teeth
- Prevent remaining teeth from drifting out of position
What are Dental Bridges?
Dental bridges literally “bridge the gap” between one or more missing teeth. A dental bridge consists of:
- two crowns, one for each of the teeth on either side of the gap,
- and a false tooth/teeth in-between your two natural teeth or dental implants.
These false teeth are made from ceramic and are supported by your natural teeth (or implants).
Contact Long Dental
Please call (910) 762-0355 or complete the form below and we’ll contact you.